Who We Are
Our website address is: http://bellissimatherapies.co.uk
What Personal Data We Collect and Why
We generally collect the following personal information from individuals:
- Contact information: This can include, but not limited to full name, email address & phone number. This ensures we are able to contact clients at any given point for any reason
- Demographic information: This can include age. This ensures we have confirmation of clients date of birth, especially for age-specific treatments, whereby underage client need parental/guardian consent
- GDPR Preferences: The General Data Protection Regulation is in place to ensure that information collected by clients is with their full consent
- Payment Information: Whilst if a payment has been made, The Bellissima Clinic do not have direct access to view or charge a payment method, 3rd party organisations where payment was collected from (card terminals) will identify cards individually. Billing address may only be provided to or requested by The Bellissima Clinic for product shipping purposes only, whereby these address will be stored on our secure client database system, unless requested otherwise by the client
- Browsing Habits and Activity: This information will be collected by your search engine, and you can change, or manage your privacy settings and preferences within browsing settings
- Device Information: Device information is usually recorded by the search engine, displaying the device type used for searching our website. These statistics are only publicised to us via Google reports whereby clients specific information remain anonymous
- Health and Medical Information: This information will only be requested if required for specific treatments, indicated on our client forms only. This is stored on our secure client database system
The information collected is stored on our secure client database system, only accessed by the Director, and admin team. If for any reason you are an existing client, and would no longer wish for your information to be recorded or held with us, please contact us to have us remove this for you.
When visitors leave comments on the website, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Any photographs/videos taken by The Bellissima Clinic will require a ‘Client Photo Consent’ form to be completed beforehand.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google analytics to track our website visitors. If you’d prefer that your list is not measured, you can use the following tool: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Who We Share Your Data With
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where We Send Your Data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.